Red Line is the best type of heat transfer paper for reproducing photos or bit-mapped images. It is specifically designed for dark fabric.
Our Red Line is a one-step process. No need to mirror the image. Just print and peel away the backing. Then press the transfer on the t-shirt printed side up.
A heat press is required, not for use with household irons. Use parchment paper to protect your press.
Use this paper to customize T-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, coasters, puzzles, handbags, binders, paper, leather, magnets, wood, veneer, and more.
Designed for use with a majority for both oil and oil-less Laser Copiers & Printers (NOT for use with Canon Image Runner 3200). Compatible with cutters including the Roland GX-24 or Graphtec CE5000-60
- Transfer for black or dark-colored fabrics and substrates such as cotton and poly blends
- Extra soft hand
- Works in CLC copiers and printers that do not use fuser oil
- Can be fed from the cassette drawer for customers printing high volumes
- Excellent print quality even after washing
- Easy to peel
- Hand iron and heat press compatible