Our Best-Selling Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts Transvinyl Flexx, Is a Great Product for the Garment Customization Industry
Perfect for dance and cheer wear, or anywhere you need some extra shine. Glass-like fragments make this the ultimate in glitter transfer films. The glitter is on a pressure-sensitive carrier which makes it easy to cut, weed and heat apply. This ready-to-cut material is designed to be used with a cutting plotter and heat press.
- Create Professional applications for anything made of cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blends. Looks great on Jeans, T-Shirts, Shoes, Bags, and more.
- Choose from 47 eye-popping colors. Iron-On (Heat Transfer) Vinyl opens the door to all sorts of creative possibilities. This material is very opaque and has a textured feel.
- Make your design and flip (mirror image)
- Cut from the back of the sheet
- Heat press (Temperature: 310° F or 160° C - Time: 10-15 seconds with Medium-Firm pressure)
- Peel off while still warm
Specs: Polyurethane vinyl - 19.685” wide - 264 micron thickness
Application materials: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends [T-shirts, Sport jerseys, Uniforms, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Jackets, Caps, Umbrellas, etc.]
Washing Instructions: Machine Wash, Cold, Turn garment inside out; Do not Bleach, Line Dry, Do not iron
Made in Korea
top of page
bottom of page